Tranquilo


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

30.7.10

Gravenhurst - Animals




They descend upon the city like flies
Spraying their eggs into a dead dog’s eyes
It’s england on a saturday night
I wish i could be like them and i try
But i find it more rewarding to walk along the river
Picturing my body discarded in the water
I wonder who will do it and i wonder what they’re doing right now
They opened up the sewers tonight
Animals caged in their appetites
Let loose upon the passer-by
And people like me are just parasites
Take me to the river
I want to feel the water
Closing in and helpless as you’re pushing my head under
I wonder if you’ll do it and i wonder what you’re doing right now
At four am you’re lying right there
With urine and wine dried in your hair
I take you to the river
I want to show you something
I’m making a map from all the flowers i’m collecting
I wonder if i’ll do it and i wonder what i’m doing right now

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario